We generally offer our apartment (for your exclusive use!) for stays of two nights or longer from May to September: one-night stays may be available at other times.
Our rates work like this...
- The rate for one night is $140 (single or double occupancy)
- Additional adults (over 18 years of age) are charged at $30 each per night: please note that the comfortable maximum is 5 people
- Juniors (18 years of age and younger) are charged at $20 each per night
If you book directly with us (ie, rather than through AirBnB or any other commission-charging agency), then multi-night stays earn discounts, as follows:
- For three or four nights, the base-rate drops to $125 per night
- If you stay for five or six nights, a further discount of 10% is applied to the total cost
- If you stay for a week or longer, the discount increases to 20%
Please note that there are no additional taxes (GST / PST) to add to these rates.
Tea, coffee, some milk and basic cooking ingredients (such as seasonings and vegetable oil) are available in the kitchen, but we are not generally able to provide breakfast or other meals. However, if this is important to you, please ask us - we may be able to help.
We accept payment by cash only: we are not currently able to process credit cards - sorry!
These rates apply from May 1st to September 30th 2018. Special rates are available in the off-season: winter is a lovely time to see the area. Please enquire for details!